Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Aksel Lund Svindal ( one for the ladies)
  • Bunnyhop

Check out those thighs.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

MMM I like!!

Bunnyhop

This week I've been glued to the winter Olympics.
    Double yummyness when Graham Bell and Alain Baxter where presenting.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

However I have found ALain Baxter to be incredibly annoying with nothing to say!!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought the same about Alain Baxter – looks well rough too – what's with his hair??

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Plus all they can say about him is "3 times he's competed for GB at the Olympics" rather than being a medalist etc etc! idiots!!

Bunnyhop

Alain Baxter did have a bit of a mullet going on!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the ridiculous mullet!! Not a fan I'm afraid, but Ed Leigh ..mmmmm

Bunnyhop

My fav is Graham Bell. He did make us laugh during his commentary of the 4X by telling all the listeners/viewers the list of injuries and accidents he'd had during his downhill skiing career. It's a wonder he's still mobile.

hels
    Free Member

Er – didn't Alain Baxter have his medal taken off him and that is why they are being coy ? He competed recently at Track, trying to get into the British Team, got smoked.

But yes, he could do with staring at the ground less.

I quite like the mullet actually.

nbt

Er – didn't Alain Baxter have his medal taken off him and that is why they are being coy ?

Indeed but he was subsequently cleared of all wrongdoing and all charges – but the IOC still wouldn't give him the medal back.

hels
    Free Member

Ah, so the mullet is a protest then !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Aksel Lund Svindal ( one for the ladies)’ is closed to new replies.