Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Airsoft….
  • Kbrembo
    Free Member

Anyone into airsoft?

I got given two guns for my son but think they are a bit too mad for a 9 year old

Think I will sell them but not sure what they are worth….

Both used but look great condition and look and feel very real. Work fine but battery does not last long.

Both Boxed

Both made by Tokyo Marui in Japan

xm 177 e2 special forces commando model

Fa mas super version…….

Any experts….

nasher
    Free Member

MattB from here runs an airsoft company…I’m sure he will be along as he regularly lurks if posts on here..

hammyuk
    Free Member

I skirmish with Matt – depends on condition, mags, batteries, etc.

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Condition looks good….both have mags batteries nimhi work but not for long ..original box perfect

Both work..flipping fire some around of bb’s on a trigger hold!!

afrothunder88

Unless something has changed I’m the last two years I’m pretty sure you can’t sell them unless the buyer is VCRA registered. Best bet is to head to one of the airsift forums like zero in. They have a guide for selling used aeg’s.

Taff
    Free Member

I was trying to sell 3 guns for my brother in law and it was a nightmare. Found some kid who was into it in the end but best bet is to find a club

hammyuk
    Free Member

Either Matt or myself are VCRA compliant – but Matt is the guy who does it for a living.
    Personally in your position – stay clear of Zeroin.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Bought a cheap airsoft gun (M41) for my 11 yr old thinking that they’d have just slightly more power than the crappy “gold plastic ball firing pistols” I had as a kid.

How wrong I was. I fired the first 0.12g ball in the bedroom and couldn’t see if it had actually fired. So….I decided to fire at my hand to see how much it might sting.

Now have nasty blood blister on little finger.

Much more powerful than I’d expected. He loves it of course!

epicsteve
    Free Member

Not done airsoft but did recently by a BB gun (Crosman C21) to play about with. Surprisingly powerful (465 feet per second allegedly) and accurate, definitely not a toy. Certainly wouldn’t want to get shot with it, giving the large dents its leaving in the metal backplate of the target holder.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Airsoft….’ is closed to new replies.