Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • airport boredem
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

sat in t5 waiting for my flight to zurich. Looking at the twinkling lights across the runways when they cancel my flight because of fog in london.

Started to get irritated so they rebooked me on the earlier flight that had been delayed.

Sat in wagamama drinking kirin beer until at least 7pm if anyone wants to join me.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

i should have titled this Terminal Boredem

MrNutt
    Free Member

swap clothes with the other prisoners?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

do you have to be on a plane to join the mile high club?

Pretty american airhead has just sat next to me

zokes
    Free Member

pics?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Fog in London…

Sorry, I was having a fag.

Will you be returning to Heathrow tomoz? I may be there at some stage, meeting a friend off a plane. Dunno what time, though.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Dusseldorf tomorow

avdave2

Don’t worry it’s about to get worse, whatever you do don’t put your suit in the hold.

rickmeister

Its all gone a bit "Back To The Future"…. bang her back doors in, fire up the flux capacitor then do 88mph by the shops, go back to check in, keep your suit, sit waiting for the delayed flight and smile knowingly at the American Girl who will sit next to you in a little while…..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don’t you have lounge access, WCA? Surely a few cold ones and a massage would have helped pass the time! The BA lounge in T5 is awfully good!

-m-
    Free Member

The BA lounge in T5 is awfully good

…apart from all the self-important people shouting into their mobile phones …and the toilets …and the horse lampshades being a bit surreal

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I had access to BA lounges in my travelling days. They were great spots until mobile phones really took off. As -m- says, the are a bit full of w4nkers these days.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I agree, the mobiles side of it can be most annoying. There usually tends to be a few quiet(er) corners though and I’ve not been too bothered by it of late.

willard

Bah! I still don’t have enough points to get into the lounge at T5. Remind me to get the company to send me over the the States a bit more.

-m-
    Free Member

Not enough points?

2 return trips to the US in First -> 720 tier points -> silver card -> lounge access

Where’s the problem? 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🙂

One of these days I’m going to see someone else on STW in one of the lounges……!

Pook

Its all gone a bit "Back To The Future"…. bang her back doors in, fire up the flux capacitor then do 88mph by the shops, go back to check in, keep your suit, sit waiting for the delayed flight and smile knowingly at the American Girl who will sit next to you in a little while…..

…but remember, SHE’S YOUR MOTHER……..

RudeBoy
    Free Member

One of these days I’m going to see someone else on STW in one of the lounges……!

Maybe, but there’s no danger of you revealing yourself, is there, Charlie? 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘airport boredem’ is closed to new replies.