Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Airdrop Edit vs Bird Aeris
  • anthill
    Free Member

Considering one of these as my next purchase but interested to hear from people who have ridden both, as to how they compare.

Price wise i think the Aeris is a better buy in terms of spec of parts (GX spec). It also has a better warranty, which naturally i hope never to need, but its good to have.

I do a mixed bag of riding and i’m the limiting factor! I fancy an upgrade from my aging hardtail and dont really want to spend more than £2500.

I’ve looked at a number of threads on here for the Aeris but not seen much on the Airdrop other than to consider it as an alternative to the Aeris.

nickc

I’ve an Edit, so I guess I’m biased, but honestly I don’t think you’d be disappointed by either. The Edit’s well built, amazing handling, feels solid, and pushes me into doing all sorts of silliness, I imagine every Aeris owner is nodding along.

psycorp
    Free Member

The Aeris is a great bike. Handles on a par with the 2013 NP Mega it replaced (which is high praise) but is lighter and more nimble.

anagallis_arvensis

I doubt many people have ridden both. Maybe you could be the first!

nickc

well, as it happens I’ll be at riding with some-one who has one at the weekend, I’ll see if I can prise it out of his mucky grasp and get a run on it…If he’s lucky he might get to have a go on mine. (phnarr phnarr)

I’ll let you know. 😀

anthill
    Free Member

Thanks Nick, it would be great if you could post your thoughts on both.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Nickc, did you ever get a ride on each and form an opinion?

Alex

No it was mine. We sort of forgot as we were an Antur and having far too much fun 😉

I’d like to ride Nick’s back to back with mine tho… we will get round to it one day…

Onzadog
    Free Member

Can you do it soon please? These two are quite high on my shortlist right now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Airdrop Edit vs Bird Aeris’ is closed to new replies.