Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Air Traffic Controllers – WTF is their problem?
  • juan
    Free Member

Ok rather than listen to the new on sky where people can barely write there name, let alone put the 3rd biggest city of a country correctly on a map, I think that you people should have a read at el Pais.
    It is the spanish newspaper of reference, and I am very confident that you will learn a lot of interesting things.
    First being that they don’t strike for the salary, but for the sickness allowance.
    Second is that they are not actually striking any more. They are just all on leave. For sickness…

Potdog
    Free Member

They should have their knackers stapled to their seats and told to get on with it.

As far as I’m concerned (and I’m probably biased as their actions directly affect my income)regardless of how many hours they are contracted to work versus how many hours of overtime they work, they are still on an obscene amount of cash for a Spanish worker. The Canaries now have over 30% unemployment, so you can imagine the amount of sympathy the Spanish ATC’s get from the local community here, especially when their actions disrupt what tourism remains in these difficult times, making things even harder to scrape a living for those that remain.

/rant off

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Air Traffic Controllers – WTF is their problem?’ is closed to new replies.