Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ahmadinejad “re-elected”
  • Lanesra
    Free Member

Bad times ahead. What with North Korea chucking their weight (nuclear weapons) around, Pakistan in turmoil – we could be entering an unprecedented era in our times

jam-bo

its all just a bit of sabre rattling. it’ll be fine.

Lanesra
    Free Member

Its not though (unless I’m missing something) – Iran has massive Oil reserves etc.and could be a huge economic force if they wanted – Instead they’ve got Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and Ahmadinejad preaching politics/ideals from the 70’s (Israel/America etc)

If Ahmadinejad stays in power, I can guarantee that Israel will strategically strike Iran within the year

tyger
    Free Member

Historically Iran is a peaceful or at least, non aggressive country – but it does worry me for sure.

headfirst
    Free Member

What are the chances of a civil up-rising?

Seems like he borrowed his election officials from Zimbabwe.

Like jambo said, their bark is (currently) far worse than their bite.

trailmonkey

I confidently predict that it will have very little effect on any of our lives and advise that we all just enjoy the nice weather and not get too stressed out about it.

headfirst
    Free Member

just spat my tea out when I saw the tag!!

zaskar
    Free Member

Well after looking at how BNP Nazis etc want to unite and control europe and control people and attack other countries like Germany did.

You can understand why other countries have defence nuclear weapons as evidence of these nutters being elected.

I’m glad China and India are one of the toughest countries as long as no wars are started.

I wish there was world peace but there are too many nutters out there.

I hope Iran accepts Obama’s offer of friendship.

tyger
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – what’s your take on this?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can guarantee that Israel will strategically strike Iran within the year

Can you? Really? A guarantee like? Are you privy to a dossier? Do you really work for MI6 arsenal?

You don’t think that really, behind the scenes, Ahmadinejad is just used as a sabre that the Ayatollahs can rattle at the west…while they quietly go about getting themselves nuclear power (to which they’re more than entitled) and running the country. They’re no eejits you know…they know what a disaster it would be for their country to launch a major strike against Israel, even though it might provide momentary glee for them.

I have no problem with Israel shitting itself over one of it’s neighbours for once.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ahmadinejad “re-elected”’ is closed to new replies.