Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • AgrrGGghhHHhhHh me knee
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Hurt my knee last weekend, seeming looking at sheds!

twisted? put my foot down and it felt like my knee was about to give way and I’d fall over. It wasn’t terribly pleasant.

Anyhow, its ok walking, fine when riding 😀 but when its straight, ie locked, and weighted, it hurts, its ok when straight and has no weight on though. It has hurt when walking but then is fine a few minutes later?

It doesn’t hurt to move it to touch it, at all.

I’m thinking some sort of ligament tear.

Any ideas, I’m worried about my forth coming Alps trip in 5 weeks

kormoran
    Free Member

What do you think you did to cause an injury?

I spent the weekend laying flooring in my loft and ended up with what I thought was a wrecked knee, could barely walk and was in constant pain around the outside of my kneecap – turned out i had actually put my lower back muscles into spasm and that was trapping my nerve in my glutes and down the outside of my leg to my knee. I thought I had written off a month ski trip but after some yoga and exercises and sauna/hotub therapy it was sorted. Took a couple of weeks but was fine.

I am not a physio.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

What do you think you did to cause an injury?

I possibly stood awkwardly on in on uneven ground? jolted perhaps?

As soon as my foot touched the ground, my knee hurt like mad.

I have been cycling more though, like my usual 10-12 mile of off-road a weekend plus 30-40 odd road miles a week but its fine when cycling, even off road.

pain is left knee, left side slightly towards the front, 10 o clock if your knee was a clock

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘AgrrGGghhHHhhHh me knee’ is closed to new replies.