• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by lerk.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Agresso work system.
  • topper

Anyone here use a system at work called Agresso?

My employers have adopted this system and I am finding it slightly lacking. I work for one of a tri Borough local authority and am flabbergasted by how we have bought in to this system.

Any experiences?

sadexpunk

we just started using it a few months ago. total sh1t. our wages have been wrong every month since.

kimbers

Ben using it for 10 years as the purchasing system at university institutes, its probably the worst thing about my job.

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

Use it at work (system admin).

It’s….. an acquired taste. Really depends on how it’s implemented an what you want to use it for. The fact that you are calling it Aggress and not Unit 4 Business world speaks volumes about how up to date it is (they rebranded a while back).

LS
    Free Member

Same as Kimbers for me. Terrible, vastly time-wasting piece of software. I hate it with a passion.

franky1999
    Free Member

topper, it’s a disaster. 9000 unpaid invoices. Some local suppliers of services not been paid since April. Unable to apply for leave. I have a line manager i never heard of. Apparently Tri Borough want to get it sorted by October. Bless ’em, it won’t happen.

lerk
    Free Member

Sounds like A.N.Other version of Maximo that we use at work…
    Considering I work for the largest privately owned company in the world and Maximo is an IBM product, you’d think that a numerical sort would put 10456 above 9865 wouldn’t you? But that was this months little gem…
    Unfortunately as per usual, the package has been spoilt by rushed implementation which has resulted in shit in = shit out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Agresso work system.’ is closed to new replies.