Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • agressive inline skates
  • ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

I used to have a pair of oxygen ar1’s when i was a kid, and bought a set of aggressive skates for my boy for xmas.

Problem is i now really want a pair. Is this wrong?

bluehelmet
    Free Member

As long as you’re going to do something useful with them like Roller Hockey which I did for a while and still have a pair somewhere, but if you’re just going to mince about ‘fruit booting’ then no, it’s wrong at your age. 😉

Now quads, that’s a whole other deal it might even be OK for you to go on a vert ramp. (If you can beat off the scooter brats)

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

was going to try some super trick grinds and royales, and maybe some ramp tricks. Cant do hockey in aggressive skates surely they are too heavy.

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Don’t!

Talk to me whilst people are watching. You are a fruit booter. 😉

And you’re abusing a child!

Give him a proper skateboard.

dknwhy

Do it.
    I’ve got some Rhino(?) bin-liners and some Graf quads lurking in my garage. I was terrible then, can only imagine how bad I’d be now.
    A suitable way to find out, would be to skate the kids to school…

trail_rat
    Free Member

Are you going to be the next facebook sensation ? Saw one earlier where and old geezer on some inline drops in to a small vert , hips a spine and then attempts to brake his hip by landing on it.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Ha Ha, Am going round to mum & dads house tomorrow to dig out an old pair or rollerblades, the kids got quads for christmas I was thinking a family roll on the sea front as Weston-Super-Mare… I guess I’ll get a STW flaming for that idea then?

binners

Got to be a set of Bauers surely? I’ve been (just about) preventing myself from spanking quite a bit of cash on some blingy Bauer quads for a few months now. To replace my old turbos that got nicked. I’ve just bought mini-Binners number 2 a new set of blades though, so I think I now have the justification

Oh god… The ones I want are on offer

Must…..resist

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Binners seen out shopping recently.

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

K2 fatty pros were way better, I hated my argons

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

My thinking is I can skate with my boys, spend time with them. Relive my youth and look a total muppet. Was looking at some anarchy skates as they are relatively cheap in case they get thrown in the cupboard.

That vid of the guy on the ramps was awesome. I did something very similar on my boys bmx.

takisawa2

I dug out an old pair of in-lines I bought years ago.
    The kids thought it was hilarious.
    I quite enjoyed it though.

twohats
    Free Member

Aggressive inline, lol. Best thing to happen to that was that people stopped doing it!

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Have you considered bigger wheels?

loddrik
    Free Member

Don’t move too fast. Try Heelys and a man bag first. Think of it as an audition.

the-muffin-man

Buy them!

I enjoy going to Rollerworld in Derby a few times a year with my daughter (13), you certainly won’t be the oldest one. Good family fun IMO.

thegreatape
    Free Member

What is wrong with some of you? A middle aged man is seeking advice on whether or not do something that will result in him being either awesome (small chance) or make an idiot of himself (good chance). Either way, the only appropriate response other middle aged men should make is too egg him on until he does it. Honestly, sometimes I think some people on here are wives in disguise 🙄

EDIT – Better add a 🙂 just in case.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘agressive inline skates’ is closed to new replies.