Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Afan or Coed Y Brenin?
  • PJM1974
    Free Member

Am organising a weekend’s biking next month, have done Coed-Y-Brenin and have loved it but have never given Afan a go.

Should I just drive on and head to Snowdonia again or is there plenty to do at Afan?

therag
    Free Member

The wall & whites level 1 day, brechfa or cwmcarn 2nd day

dingabell
    Free Member

We did it the other way around. We went to Afan two years running, but this year went to Coed Y Brenin. I do love Afan but I think we all prefered Coed Y Brenin for the sheer beauty of the scenery. Give Afan a bash though, it’s always nice to ride somewhere different for a change. You’ll love the first climb too, even if like me you don’t usually appreciate going up hill.

superfli
    Free Member

CyB IMO. Afan is good, but CyB offers more trails, is rockier and hence more gnarl :). Agreed, the Whites climb is fkn good as climbs go.

imnotamused
    Free Member

Not Coed y Brenin. An old trail centre and unfortunately they’ve got better since – I remember a lot of fireroad and not a lot of flow – Afan if you have to

dryroasted
    Free Member

Cyb

acidchunks

Not Coed y Brenin. An old trail centre and unfortunately they’ve got better since – I remember a lot of fireroad and not a lot of flow – Afan if you have to

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

please give generously…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Afan or Coed Y Brenin?’ is closed to new replies.