Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Aeropress travel case
  • RoganJosh
    Free Member

Anyone got or made one? Looks like there are a couple available in the states but very expensive and hand made of leather etc. Is there such thing as a decent case for aeropress and grinder? I travel with mine a lot.

If not any good ideas for making one?

peterfile
    Free Member

Is there such thing as a decent case for aeropress and grinder?

It’s a bit of plastic, it doesn’t really need a case IMO.

atlaz
    Free Member

As above. They’re pretty much a disposable item so a case seems like overkill. Mine has been to the far east, the US, all over Europe and has been in carried around in the bottom of suitcases, in my carry-on, thrown into a bag with bike parts etc. It’s got some scratches but is still pretty much perfect other than that.

chaos

kids lunch bag made a great ‘keep it all together’ case for mine, holding the aeropress, porlex grinder and beans in a little clippy container thing.

Cougar

There is an official case; when I bought mine, one of the resellers were doing it in a vinyl zippered affair. Cost an extra five quid, which seemed steep to me so I didn’t bother. When I took it camping recently it just got stashed in a large ziploc bag.

domino

As above, kids lunch box sounds like a good idea. Keep ours in a vinyl wash bag along with grinder and two enamel espresso cups.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Carrier bag keeps mine together with all it’s bits. I can also change the bag to suit my mood. Asda when I’m feeling chavvy, Waitrose if I’m going all Guardian or maybe a plain one when I want to be a man of mystery.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

A leather Aeropress case? Is that not a bit:

[video]http://youtu.be/TPd4ZpzIFtk[/video]

?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Aeropress travel case’ is closed to new replies.