Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Advice please .People who" say we must meet up ."
  • oldfart

Edric64
    Free Member

Get over it .It's like a bloody agont aunt page on here

sideshowdave
    Free Member

lets meet up 🙂

no thanks 😈

coffeeking
    Free Member

With the greatest respect:

Jesus, what are you, a needy teenager, that's how it comes across?! Seriously, they're suggesting they like your company, would like to meet up but probably have not found time yet. Since before xmas? That's only 2 months. I'm really good friends with most of my work colleagues, we often discuss going out but rarely do – I don't sit about thinking I should drop them as friends. The only time I'd worry about how long it was since I met up with someone is if I was dating them or they were close to death. Are you that old oldfart?! 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

got enough going on

maybe they're the same? its the same distance both ways, maybe they wonder why you don't do any chasing?

oldfart

ok re read it crock of shit subject closed .

MrNutt
    Free Member

now I feel like I've missed something…

iDave
    Free Member

people he once worked with said 'we must meet up', but in the last 8 weeks they have failed to show any willingness to lay down their everyday commitments and track him down, hence, they are shallow, nasty and not to be trusted around children

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

why is the original post blank ?

knott4me
    Free Member

Sfb check timing. Deleted within 15mins of post. I too want to know wtf went on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Advice please .People who" say we must meet up ."’ is closed to new replies.