Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • advice please – hifi – Vita R4 – ipod, DAB and cd
  • iainc

looking at getting rid of old Denon hifi and replacing with a single box system.

What I want is something that docks an ipod, plays cd's and had a DAB radio. Already have an igroove in the kitchen, this one will be for the living room. Thinking about this :

http://www.johnlewis.com/230666248/Product.aspx?oprec=jl

any reccomendations or alternatives ?

cheers

GJP
    Free Member

Not so much a recommendation but panasonic have a nice new range, or at least I like the look of them.

Panasonic

rossrobot
    Free Member

+1 for the Panasonic. Sister recently got the SC-HC30DB and it's great – big sound considering it's an all in one unit.

mattstreet

Or a nice Yamaha:

Yamaha TSX-130

I've got the TSX-120, which is the same thing but without the CD player – great little system, but not quite as good a looker as that Vita for the living room.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Yamaha from Richie Sounds.

Vader
    Free Member

just picked up a denon M37DAB micro unit – cd, DAB, usb and ipod (although u need a dock which is extra). Pretty impressive although I wouldnt got for the stock speakers. If you have some already use those or go for some of the packages on the web. U should get the unit for about £190, bargain and really enjoying the DAB

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘advice please – hifi – Vita R4 – ipod, DAB and cd’ is closed to new replies.