Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • advice on business cards
  • smudge
    Free Member

I'm after a supply of Business Cards. I was going ti use VistaPrint but have heard nothing but bad press and extra payments taken without you knowing.
    Any suggestions welcomed 8)

Smudge

bigsi
    Free Member

I ordered some from them a month ago and they arrived promtly.

Cost me £3.99 to cover the postage costs of 250 cards and apart from getting daily e-mails offering further discounts I've not had any problems with them and would use them again.

doc_blues
    Free Member

moo.com – probably not the cheapest (about £15 for 50), but really nice quality. also do cool little mini cards too – get good feedback from people who have got them about mine

Stoner
    Free Member

question came up recently. I recommended surfprint, you may want to see whether bunnyhop used them and if they were good enough for her too.
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/how-much-to-pay-for-200-business-cards

Potdog
    Free Member

Used Vistaprint several times now and never had a problem.

stompy

I use a small local firm, was cheaper than the bigger players and was more friendly/helpful then the others…….

valleydaddy
    Free Member

use vista print for all our business stuff, never been a problem, usually really good turn around

user-removed
    Free Member

I've always used Vistaprint too – the print quality is fine and they are seriously cheap. Just go for the extra thick card and glossy finish or they're a bit cr@p, and don't sign up with any of their 'associates' at the end of the transaction.

Having said all that, I recently had a good look at a friend's Moo cards and was very impressed – thicker, better print quality and just looked the mutt's – I'll be giving them a go next time.

sofatester
    Free Member

You want some bone business cards. There killer!

smudge
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies guys, plenty to go on there

walla24
    Free Member

ordered loads of times from vistaprint, good service never over charged me.
    some really cheap deals too
    can opt out of the daily mails too

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘advice on business cards’ is closed to new replies.