Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Advice from Calderdaliens required
  • billysugger
    Free Member

Eyup,

Anybody in the area recommend a good mtb club to join?

Got an old hardtail at the mo and I’m bored of doing laps of Norland and Copley Woods. Got to be a club that allows Five riders tho:), got one on the way.woo.

billysugger
    Free Member

bumpeddybump

No takers?

elaineanne
    Free Member

pop into Blazing Saddles bike shop in Hebden…they mite point you in the right direction. 😉

andycs

Try Bad Brains or West Yorkshire Rough Riders.

cheese@4p

Blazing Saddles is the place

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Sounds like you’re riding the wrong trails in Copley and Norland if you’re bored of them 😉

Try http://www.calderdalemtb.co.uk – most of them seem to be based out of Halifax and tend to do most of their riding at this end of the valley.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Oh, and if you want to, ping me a mail (dirtscene@btopenworld.com) and I might be able to point you in the direction of some less boring trails in the area 😉

billysugger
    Free Member

Thanks everyone,

Bored was probably not the right word, we are spoilt in this area but when you’ve been doing them for as long as I have…I probably need to be out riding with some fruitloop that’ll push me on a bit more. You know how it is, tend to settle into a riding comfort zone.

elaineanne
    Free Member

lol i know what you mean billysugger…. you can get into the comfort zone if your riding on your own..thats why i like riding with my son…he takes me on some great trails up and down the ‘calder valley’ and he does ‘push me’ into tackling stuff that i prob wouldnt ride if i was on me own (lol) :mrgreen:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Advice from Calderdaliens required’ is closed to new replies.