• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by doh.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Admiral Car Insurance – not with yours, chief!
  • Stu_N

So, back in September someone drove into my (parked) car. They did the decent thing, left a note, admitted liability, I got my car fixed up reasonably quickly. Very good, I was very grateful. Needed a new door, not cheap.

Over 3 months later, after numerous phone calls, chasing up and being passed around between insurer, claims handler and solicitor, I finally get a cheque for my excess. Not great, but should still be a reason to be cheerful.

Unfortunately, the cheque they have sent me is from the other insurer, but it is payable to them. It says that on it in big, bold letters. 5 times. IDIOTS.

So if you’re renewing your car insurance, might I suggest you go for someone who aren’t total muppets even if it’s a few quid more?

And avoid Admiral and their other insurance brands, cos they are shit even in a simple claim when the other party is basically telling them it’s their fault.

Oh, and the “personal injury” call I got after I logged the claim can’t be anything other than their doing. NO I WAS NOT INJURED I WASN’T IN THE F***ING CAR WHEN THE IMPACT HAPPENED.

project
    Free Member

Oh, and the “personal injury” call I got after I logged the claim can’t be anything other than their doing. NO I WAS NOT INJURED I WASN’T IN THE F***ING CAR WHEN THE IMPACT HAPPENED.

Youre obviously confused and forgot you where in the car along with your wife andd grandmother and 2 kids as well as a priceless antique clock and expensive mountain bike that was damaged beyond repair..

Sure you cant remember.

LOL.

doh
    Free Member

insurance companies make quite a bit of cash selling the details of claimants to the ambulance chasing claims companies. the resulting claims then push up premiums in general so everyone wins. or something 😕

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Admiral Car Insurance – not with yours, chief!’ is closed to new replies.