Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Adjustable and Dropper Seatposts Options
  • Dimmadan
    Free Member

What with the market going bonkers on dropper seatposts I am getting a little confused on what there is out there and what actual advantage the high end ones have over the cheap ones.

I have seen posts ranging from £65 for the Forca Vario Dropper Seatpost all the way up to the latest Fox DOSS at £400 but does anyone know of a list of possible posts as everyone calls them by different names.

Also, there seems to be a limit on colours, black, silver, red or blue.
    Anyone know of a post that you can configure the anodised bits to suit your colour coding?

ononeorange

…..and not wanting to hijack, but anything half decent for 27.2mm size (I think I know the answer to this however…)

sam_underhill

also not deliberately hijacking, but when the hell are we going to get the KS Lev?

to the OP – it’s the KS posts you can change the colours on I think.

johnhe

I looked around quite a while and have just gone for a Reverb. I already had (and am keping) a Gravity Dropper which is also excellent, but the Reverb is magic.

BoardinBob

KS i7R

I love mine. I initially thought the remote release was too stiff but it just turned out the cable needed well lubed.

Best £200 I’ve spent on the bike

Tracey

We are running four Specialized Command posts between us with no problems yet

MadPierre

27.2 and colour options pretty much = KS only.

I’ll probably be flogging one soon when my new frame turns up…..

BoardinBob

27.2 and colour options pretty much = KS only

X-Fusion HiLo do red or blue collars too

Northwind

KS is pretty good now- once they’ve jammed once and been fixed on warranty they’re very reliable, and good in use.

Gravity Dropper just as good as they’ve always been, but nobody cares because they’re ugly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Adjustable and Dropper Seatposts Options’ is closed to new replies.