Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Adidas Evil Eye anybody using them which lense
  • shredder
    Free Member

Looking at some of these and just curious if anybody is using them and if so which lense ?

Thanks

Raindog
    Free Member

I use them in the summer, they are crap in the winter as the prescription insert fogs up. Yellow lens is good in low light.

kevin1911

I use them, and had been having the same problem as Raindog, (see my other posts), but have found a solution of sorts. Will post up in a min about it (thanks for reminder.

I use the dark lens for sunny days and the yellow lens for dull days. Trying to find a clear lens for night riding, cos the yellow still cuts down the light getting through.

hora
    Free Member

they are crap in the winter as the prescription insert fogs up. Yellow

Ah crap. I broke my plastic made-to-measure prescription glasses (discontinued) and Vision Express kindly gave me the Evil Eye Pro's for free. Kevin yes please to a solution.

MicArms

Get a drop of fairy liquid on your finger, cover both sides of the prescription insert with said fairy liquidy finger, and then wipe off with a soft cloth. This will help with the fogging issues.

MicArms

And you can get the clear lenses for them too.

hora
    Free Member

Cheers micArms- where from?

MicArms
    hora
    Free Member

Just back from first ride with them- the yellow tinge is fine on a grey November's day and they didnt fog at all (I didnt use the sweat-strip though)

Si
    Free Member

Worth usin the sweat strip in my experience. Best colour tint is rose.
    And from my experience all glasses fog in dark dank woods, but ive never had a problem with these…

hora
    Free Member

Best colour is rose-tinted spectacles

Naturally 8)

dr_adams
    Free Member

bought some off here! are really nice glasses! really like them, have the three sets and clear lenses are nice in the evening"

andybach
    Free Member

Had a pair for about 6 months – really like them. I've got some timted lenses called "trail" or something which are really good in autumn conditions. Not had a problem with them steaming up, i also wear them without the inserts as well (if i'm using contacts).

tandemwarriors

Thanks for that link MicArms, been trying to find replacement lenses for ages!
    Anyone else found that the outside corners of the lens can snap off, or am I just ham-fisted when swapping lenses?

Rob

hora
    Free Member

Tandemwarriors when putting/taking the lenses out- pull the upper and lower plastic lense holder apart- they pop straight out/in with minimal effort

Kuco

I use the LST trail silver also got the clear and yellow. Find the LST trail silver has a very good range from dull cloudy days right up to bright sunny days. Also got the Space lens but hardly ever use them.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Adidas Evil Eye anybody using them which lense’ is closed to new replies.