Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Activesport.co.uk & cyclestore.co.uk
  • MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I want to order a Torque Wrench and both sites offer a good price.
    Does anyone have any experience of these companies good or bad? 🙂

M6TTF
    Free Member

avoid activesport like the plague – cyclestore are top notch

racing_ralph
    Free Member

activesports are shite on a good day!

Eggbox
    Free Member

Activesport …good price + 3 weeks to deliver + poor attitude = bad experience.

Avoid

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Cheers peeps.
    Have just spoken to cyclestore on the phone and they were very helpful and will post today. 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Activesport, posted the wrong (significantly cheeper) things, sent back 'lost in the post', how convenient?

cyclestore, phone them, the website is woefully inacurate when it comes to telling you whats in stock.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

They have 14 units in stock/ on the shelf. Spoke to a very nice helpful lady. 😀

Oh dear. Activesport were a bit cheaper than anywhere else for Rohloff chains and sprockets so I just ordered from them.
    Luckily I was buying them in advance as spares, so it won't matter if they are slow on delivery.

They just turned up today.

mooman
    Free Member

Only ever used Activesport the once – no problems.
    Delivery was best part of a week. But the headset was atleast £20 cheaper than CRC so wasnt too upset to wait a little while.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I was really impressed with cyclestore.
    I ordered that afternoon and the item was on my desk by 9.30am the following morning with good comms throughout. Will definayely use again. 😀 Oh and the good service from parcelforce too. 🙂

Northwind

Activesport aka Mark Anthony Bikes, awful, I've had 3 dealings with them and every time it's gone wrong. Claiming an item was delayed by snow when I ordered it a week before the snow started was a good one, cancelling another order because "I'd failed to specify the colour" despite it being an item that only came in black was another… Always got my refunds but they have no grasp at all of the concept of truth. And then they offered a really crap attempt to bribe me into removing negative feedback to boot. S***ehawks. It's a shame because the prices are good and they stock some fairly hard to find stuff sometimes.

Cyclestore are great though, one of my favourites.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cyclestore are top notch, great bunch of guys and all into their bikes! if you order in the day befor 4ish i reckon 99.9% of the time it will be delivered next day, also have some very good offers on sometimes too! good bunch of lads though!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Activesport.co.uk & cyclestore.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.