Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • activesport.co.uk
  • Mistere
    Free Member

Good, bad?

I've never used them before and there seem to be some mixed reviews about.

Thanks

mooman
    Free Member

Only used them the twice.
    First time. Great – quick delivery, cheaper than CRC/merlin/Wiggle.
    Second time. Still cheaper than shops listed above, but delivery took almost 2weeks.

0range5

Never had a problem with them – if you need stuff fast, give them a ring & ask if it's in stock. If they have what you want they're often quite cheap. I got my Middleburn RS7's from them & they were fine. Not used them for a while though.

JoeBones
    Free Member

Do not use.

They advertise stuff they dont have in stock

jond
    Free Member

>They advertise stuff they dont have in stock

FWIW, real-time (or whatever you'd like to call it) inventory display is nice, but it's not exactly a prerequisite for being an online shop….

vikingboy
    Free Member

i ordered some forks which they said they had in stock on the 16th….they were sent the 18th – still no sign of them yet…Id wish they just gave me the choice to pay another £15 and have the damn things couriered. They were much cheaper than anywhere else (£600 vs £800) so probably worth it – if they ever turn up.

dougieb
    Free Member

Avoid at all costs. Purchased some high rollers once, advertised as in stock but weren't – after 2 weeks asked to cancel the order. The guy was unbelievably arrogant/rude and told me I would get a refund but I would need to wait around a week. After several weeks I did get my money back. You just need to look at his ebay feedback or online reviews to see that the customer service is rock bottom.

iain1775
    Free Member

mixed
    as above check its in stock first
    have had excellent service and another time had to cancel an order after 6 weeks still waiting

To be fair to them though everywhere was out of stock of whatever it was (I forget) at the time so prob not their fault

Also used them a fair bit through their Ebay shop and never had any problems that way – very cheap for most stuff

I have had worse with Winstaleys – they did eventually admit that my items where actually sat in their warehouse all along after being specially ordered in from Hope but they got confused, took well over a month to resolve and get my brakes!!

snaps
    Free Member

Yep, ordered some Middleburn cranks showing in stock, dispatched same day apparently – week later & no sign of them, took weeks to get a refund with loads of chasing, then find they are advertising the same cranks on Ebay 🙄

Suggsey
    Free Member

My Norton AV software also puts up a flag for insecurity against their website!!!!

JoeBones
    Free Member

Are they the new Dave Hinde?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘activesport.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.