Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Active Family Holiday Companies – Recommendations?
  • skinnysteel
    Free Member

Hello.
    Last Easter we took our 7 year old off on his 1st foreign activity holiday, with Exodus to Morocco.
    Lad had a great time, enjoying the sights and experiences, but also the company of the other children – even though they were all girls!
    We’re considering another next year, but not seeing much else that appeals in the Exodus brochure at a cost we can contemplate.
    Has anyone got any recommendations?
    I’ve had a look at tne Inntravel and Ramblers web-sites, which have a few possible options, but don’t know anyone who’s holiday’d with them. Any experience of their holidays?
    Many thanks for any ideas offered.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A bit different to Exodus, but I cannot recommend Neilson highly enough. Sailing, tennis, waterski, wakeboard, bikes etc. All with really good staff and good people as company.

gusamc
    Free Member

Yep Neilson and Sunsail – done cats, windsurfers and dinghies with them, I’m kidless but hey appeared to have creche, clubs etc, also family days out on day yachts (35ish feet). Also they have now gone into biking so it workes well
    – windy – sailing
    unwind – biking
    some alos have water skiing etc

The ramblers will be average age 60+ (at a guess)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Active Family Holiday Companies – Recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.