Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Action cameras (£200 budget)
  • womble72
    Free Member

What action camera is best for on the bike footage? Must be quite rugged, waterproof and roughly £200. 🙂

jam-bo

That gopro on the classifieds for £200

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Drift ?

hainman
    Free Member

if you know anyone living in the USA get them to buy you a gopro and ship it over,my mate just bought one,silver edition 3 for £180,im beelin as i paid £280….
    Or look at the one in decathlon
    http://www.decathlon.co.uk/g-eye-1080p-video-camera-id_8273866.html

frogstomp

Nilox Foolish is full HD and good value – comes with screen, SD card and a couple of waterproof cases for under £200.. happy with mine so far.

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

Contour just shut up shop

http://news.dice.com/2013/08/07/wearable-cam-maker-contour-shuts-down/

So there may be some bargains on the horizon. But long-term it looks like GoPro is the only game in town now.

chillidave
    Free Member

I’m tempted by this version of the Nilox Foolish, slightly cheaper if you don’t mind it being red. Reviews are positive.

Milkie
    Free Member

The GoPro Hero Black on Classifieds for £235.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Sony’s ACTION CAM HDR-AS15 is above budget right now but they’re just about to release a replacement so you may well get a bargain soon.

GEDA
    Free Member

I would not bother. From experience the footage is a bit rubbish and boring. I have got a three quarters panasonic camera and one of those twisty tripods and though it takes a bit more time the films made with it blow the gopro footage out of the water. I do own a gopro but I am not sure how I could make a decent film with it even for me to watch.

Olympus TG2

Pretty happy with mine – takes decent underwater shots.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Action cameras (£200 budget)’ is closed to new replies.