• This topic has 90 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by bails.
Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Acid attacks
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Should be allowed to just run the **** over. They serve absolutely no purpose in normal society.

njee20
    Free Member

3 people on a moped?! Couldn’t they just jog steadily after it?

crankboy
    Free Member

Errata I said 16 years is the Max for section 18 intentionally causing gbh that is the top end if the guidelines the actual maximum is life imprisonment.

kimbers

Running over scrotes on mopeds and restricting access to acids isn’t really getting to the root of the problem.

youth and violent crime have jumped up considerably in the last few years

Coincidentally as austerity has decimated youth services budgets across the country

https://www.london.gov.uk/about-us/london-assembly/assembly-members/publications-sian-berry/publication-sian-berry-londons

PJM1974
    Free Member

Blimey, when I was fifteen the only issue with young people and acid involved repetitive electronic beats and disused industrial spaces.

What we need is a third summer of love. That’d sort it.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Just heard about this happening to one of my colleagues a couple of days ago. I hope they find the bastards and lock them up for a long time.

http://www.londonambulance.nhs.uk/news/news_releases_and_statements/lone_female_paramedic_assaulte.aspx

Jakester
    Free Member

This is a good explanation of the law relating to the use of acid as an offensive weapon.

Jamie
    Free Member

Just heard about this happening to one of my colleagues a couple of days ago. I hope they find the bastards and lock them up for a long time.

Just read that story on the Guardian.

Words fail me, they really do.

chewkw
    Free Member

notmyrealname – Member

Jamie – Member
    Just read that story on the Guardian.
    Words fail me, they really do.

I really don’t understand why they attack a lone paramedic with noxious substance. What is their objective exactly?

bails

I saw this tweet earlier and remembered this thread. The police can and do chase and sting motorbikes and scooters.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Acid attacks’ is closed to new replies.