Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • AC/DC hit the road again on Saturday night . . . .
  • spekkie
    Free Member

First show with Axl is in Lisbon. . . . .

ThePinkster

If he remembers to turns JP on time….

iolo
    Free Member

I got my money back for Vienna. They offered refunds for those who didn’t want to see the bloody awful Axl Rose (I saw him once and never ever want to repeat that awful experience).

mcnultycop

Go my refund today for manchester.

CountZero

I guess one way to get him on stage is to drive a pie truck on first…

spekkie
    Free Member

Time will tell but I suspect Axl will manage these 10 shows. I’ve seen AC/DC many times and they’ve always been very very tight. That’s the bit that I worry might slip. On the other hand, Angus leads the way and the rhythm section is still as tight as ever – so maybe everything will hold together,

MoreCashThanDash

Why have you posted a picture of Keith Lemon?

kennyp
    Free Member

I took the refund option. No objection to a change of singer per se but he wasn’t the right choice. However have seen AC/DC many times in the last 35 years so will stick with my happy memories. And I hope the folk who do go along have a great time, just not for me.

the00
    Free Member

Apparently he’ll be sitting in Dave Grohl’s throne due to a broken foot. Wonder if he’ll still be in it by the time they get to London.

spekkie
    Free Member

I’m tempted to go and see them in the UK – there are still tickets available. I’ll see what the reports are for tonight’s show in Portugal . . .

DezB
    Free Member

there are still tickets available

Surprise surprise!!

cb

I’ve decided to still go to Manc. Saw some of the GnR stuff from Vegas that had Angus on stage and it sounded OK. I was hoping for Lzzy Hale to replace Brian but you can’t have everything…

spekkie
    Free Member

I think as long as you go there knowing you are going to see a different “version” of AC/DC it could be ok. If you go thinking your gonna see someone copy Brian then you’ll be sorely disappointed.

I haven’t seen them in a stadium since I saw them in Paris at the Stade de France. It was awesome but I saw then in arenas several times on the same tour so I wasn’t fussed about being too close. This time I’ll only see them once and it looks like it will have to be in a stadium.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Silly question of the day….

Why isn’t Brian singing?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Found the answer in the link above.

Carry on….

spekkie
    Free Member

It’s a sad tale of not obeying health and safety guidelines whilst motor racing!

mattyfez

It is quite sad, but just goes to show, a slight oversight can have life changing consequences 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

Mmm Lzzy

CountZero

MoreCashThanDash – Member
    Why have you posted a picture of Keith Lemon?

Genuine LOL moment reading that standing in the queue for Lush at the Roundhouse! 😆

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘AC/DC hit the road again on Saturday night . . . .’ is closed to new replies.