Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Accommodation in Puerto de pollensa
  • jammiedodger
    Free Member

We are thinking of a April trip to Puerto de Pollensa for a bit of road cycling and get some sun. Has anyone got any recommendations for accomodation, thinking self catering apartment, but I have seen some options for breakfast / half board that seem good value. Thanks

martinp
    Free Member

Been on numerous occasions and always stay at the Hotel Villa Singala. Nothing special but always clean, friendly staff and ideally located. Five minutes to the base of the climb up to Cap de Formentor and a lovely ten minute walk along the Pine walk to the main town of an evening.
    My favourite place in Spain by a mile.

plop-pants
    Free Member

Does the Singala have secure bike storage? Sounds like a nice spot to stay and make a change from the much larger (Uyal) hotel we normally stay in.

singletrackmind

Where I am staying

Never been but my local road club are doing a training week in April , We are paying £350pp for 6 days , plus flights.

Shred
    Free Member

I’ve stayed at the Hoposa Villa Concha aparthotel before. They have a big secure bike store, 25m training pool and gym.
    Plus pools for the kids and close the the beach.

Rockape63
    Free Member

How many of you are there? Only I’ve just bought a house in PP 50 m from the beach with a huge basement garage with electric door, so you ride in and walk upstairs into the house. We’re letting out to friends and family and select others, which I’ve mentioned previously on here, is available to long term STW’ers. Email in profile for detailed info.

I’m actually in PP now , decorating the place!

oldtennisshoes

Hotel Duva is always an option, but not very central.
    We’ve stayed at Bellamar Apartments the past couple of times. Very basic, but excellent location and you can store the bike in your room.
    And then there’s the Fergus Style, which used to be the Pollensa Park and is very popular with roadies.

oldtennisshoes

Staying here in October – https://abnb.me/EVmg/0LQUg1hwmJ

fubar
    Free Member

Stayed here a couple of years ago https://www.puertoazulsuitehotel.com/en/offers/

Good location, decent rooms and food. Massive bike garage underneath with track pumps and possibly a few tools. The web site doesn’t mention the bike stuff as far as I can see so worth checking that it’s still there.

simonbowns
    Free Member

Rockape – I’d love to hear more about that, if you can let me know please?

simonbowns@me.com

jammiedodger
    Free Member

Thanks all, I’ll have a look at them. It’s great to have information on bike storage too.
    Rockape, it’s only me and my husband this time, but we are thinking of a group trip so I will message you for details.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Accommodation in Puerto de pollensa’ is closed to new replies.