Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • A2Z Blue compound pads. Any views
  • rockhopper70

I started a thread on pads for 3 days in the alps. The A2Z blue coumpund was suggested by one poster and I wonder if any one has any experience of them. As a teet yorkshire lad, the price is attractive but if they obviously need to work.
    Cheers

solamanda
    Free Member

I've use a large variety of pads for DH in the alps. These offer the best balance of power and longevity. The price is a bonus.

rockhopper70

which ones specifically solamanda?

stevemorg2

the blue A2Zs are great pads – tried then in the alps a few years ago when I was having problems with other makes and haven't bought anything else since!
    Wooly Hat shop pricing makes them an even better deal – I think they are doing 4 pairs for £28!

mboy
    Free Member

I've use a large variety of pads for DH in the alps. These offer the best balance of power and longevity. The price is a bonus.

Echos my own experience of them…

Use them on my XC bikes too, though tend to switch to Shimano's own sintered pads for the winter.

coatesy
    Free Member

Recently tried them on Stevemorg's recommendation, work as well as any other pads i've tried, seem to be lasting well too. Also sell a lot too, nobody's complained or had any problems with them, everybody's happy and saving a fortune.

forge197
    Free Member

I've used A2Z blue pads for many years now very good, been really happy with the performance of them.

jules.b
    Free Member

Ditto – I had major overheating problems in Verbier using Superstar sintered pads. Switching to A2Z blue pads totally sorted the problem.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I replace my stock shimano ones with them when they wear out, cracking pads for everything

rockhopper70

Thanks all. Think I will stock up!!!!

solamanda
    Free Member

which ones specifically solamanda?

A2Z Blue Pads

rockhopper70

so much for that…in three days solid of alps riding the stock pads with the brakes continued to perform perfect…didn't get to use the new pads and looking at how much meat is left on the strokers,\it might be a while yet!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘A2Z Blue compound pads. Any views’ is closed to new replies.