• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by P-Jay.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • A Zane Lowe question…
  • pondo

Mrs Pondo is banging her head against the wall, help me out – if you listened to his Radio One show, do you know what the bed track was, when he was nattering away?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Is he back on radio 1?

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

That’s not a Zane Lowe question. A Zane Lowe question would be 2-3 paragraphs long that includes both the question and several possible suggested answers before giving you enough time to respond with just a yes/no.

sadexpunk

this is the radio 1 schedule, had a quick look but couldnt see his show, but you obviously know where to look from here. click on whichever show it was and it displays all the tracks played.

HTH

toby1

He had a bunch of beds depending on the section of the show. However, look up Fat Freddy’s drop as my guess.

Creg

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9boD5WIUGTw[/video]

Think he used this quite a bit (might be NSFW)

chakaping
    Free Member

That’s not a Zane Lowe question. A Zane Lowe question would be 2-3 paragraphs long that includes both the question and several possible suggested answers before giving you enough time to respond with just a yes/no.

😆

Sorry can’t help but wanted to acknowledge this.

alexmynameis
    Free Member

Think he might have used to use this?
    [video]https://youtu.be/WOeDpgVXdfE[/video]

Or maybe that was another DJ. Really helpful I know.

CaptJon
    Free Member

He’d used various things iirc. Sometimes looping intros before he played songs, usually with reverb added.

P-Jay
    Free Member

He’s been on Beats 1 for over year now hadn’t he?

TBH I forget it existed till now, I used to listen but soon got bored, it’s too cool for its own good.

Anyway, if you can find one of his shows Shazam it?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘A Zane Lowe question…’ is closed to new replies.