• This topic has 25 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • a very nice vid…..with a sad ending.
  • ton

nice vid jimbo…….. 8)

nuke

Good vid, nicely edited together…hope the chap is alright.

backhander
    Free Member

Ace vid, look like a good bunch.

ton

Ace vid, look like a good bunch.

the best………yorkshire lads arn't they………. 8)

oxnop
    Free Member

which area are they riding in ton? Looks good fun – hope that guy was ok.

ton

above yateholme

brakes
    Free Member

so why was Shag late then?
    and are you all sponsored by Orange?

SamB
    Free Member

That video has put a proper big smile on my face – looks like a brilliant ride (apart from the end, obviously).

What happened to Shag? Looked like the landing was fine, then he hit a rock / branch on the way out?

Richyb
    Free Member

Shag was late because he works till 5.30 which is when we set off. He caught his pedal on some rusty old wire fencing which was disguised by the undergrowth. Really unlucky, but he'll be back! We ride Oranges because they're the bestest bikes in the whole world. 🙂

ton

We ride Oranges because they're the bestest bikes in the whole world.

probably……………. 😉 😆

iain1775
    Free Member

great vid hope he is okay soon

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

how many 5's are in that group? can you get some footage of people putting 5's to the test?
    after the mojo vid I can now definitely see a 5 being my next bike. didn't realise they could take quite so much punishment after watching rowan etc

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

musaq?

ton

all the group ride orange bikes, in various guises.
    and they all ride pretty hard too.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Nice vid, good editing. What was the music?

felixthecat
    Free Member

"all the group ride orange bikes, in various guises.
    and they all ride pretty hard too. "
    Ton ,Trout does'nt ride an Orange ,not expensive enough 😉

loftmonkey
    Free Member

is that down the back of yateholme res area

Special_ized_Jamie

That was way better than Saturday kitchen which the Mrs is watching!

Do they do a new vid every week? Any idea what camera he is using?

Kieron
    Free Member

Damn, that sucks. Saw from Troys Flicker page that Shag had done his shoulder :(. Been eying that jump up myself, but I've not come close to doing it yet lol.

There's some great stuff in those woods though. Who ever has put the time in has done a great job.

oxnop
    Free Member

Nice vid, good editing. What was the music

Lisztomania by Wolfgang amadeus pheonix

The album is only £4.99 on itunes.

jackal
    Free Member

Kieron – Member
    There's some great stuff in those woods though. Who ever has put the time in has done a great job

My mate's single handedly built all that himself over the last 6 years or so, he's put a hell of alot of hours in up there I can tell you. I'll pass your praise onto him 😉

Richyb – Member
    Shag was late because he works till 5.30 which is when we set off. He caught his pedal on some rusty old wire fencing which was disguised by the undergrowth. Really unlucky, but he'll be back! We ride Oranges because they're the bestest bikes in the whole world

As I said on the other thread we moved some bits of wire from the landing the other month, must of been some more, looks like quite a long bit he got caught up in tho?

Hope he heals up well anyway. Must be something bout that place, I got airlifted out of there last year 😆

Blower
    Free Member

Ton whao are them lot?kind of recognise some of the names on the posts on there,richy norgate and looks like bob i think..johnny burhouse?

local stomping ground,some nice doubles up there Jackal,well built,the dry dry stone wall one,think you met two of my mates up there other week,one on a p7 and other on a 5,both in orange.

T kirk forestry main guy was chatting about making some official trails up there and a cafe,over the other side..

jackal
    Free Member

Blower – Member
    local stomping ground,some nice doubles up there Jackal,well built,the dry dry stone wall one,think you met two of my mates up there other week,one on a p7 and other on a 5,both in orange.

Yeh thats me, we were playin on the dh bikes up there, I was on the white morewood.
    My mate who built them is up there building and riding all the time, his names spongey and he rides a norco 6, say ayup to him if you see him…

😀

Richyb
    Free Member

Blower: I'm jonny's brother Richard. We're just a group of extended friends who ride. Are you from Meltham/went to Honley then?

The T Kirk forestry guy being open to the possibility of some trail building sounds Very interesting…

Jackal: Some great building, need to have more of a look!, but I/we get up there a fair bit..

Blower
    Free Member

Johnny burhouse yes?Mi bro used to be the drummer in his band years back,Sunrise…
    im from berry brow mate,you lot all meltham'ers then?is that Bob norgate in the vid at the end?

Jackal i will keep a look out for him,tell him to keep up the good work ;0)

hora
    Free Member

Nice vid. Gutting about the injury. funny how such small bits in the trail can cause disproportionate injuries 🙁

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘a very nice vid…..with a sad ending.’ is closed to new replies.