Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • A very middle class injury
  • lunge

Just tweaked my knee bending down to pick up some smoked salmon in Waitrose.

What have I become?!?!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I felt the same when I got an emergency text from my wife telling me that we had run our of Rocket,

tang
    Free Member

I know, I tweaked something reaching up for Bath olivers crackers a while back.

bigG
    Free Member

One has people to do one’s shopping, I do occasionally pull a muscle when giving them their weekly beating though. Does that count?

yossarian
    Free Member

I once pulled a muscle in my face opening a tin of Brussels pate.

RealMan
    Free Member

What have I become?!?!

A victim. Sue.

Northwind

paulosoxo – Member

I felt the same when I got an emergency text from my wife telling me that we had run our of Rocket

Is she in Hamas?

deluded
    Free Member

Slipped on some granola in the kitchen and burned my hand on a new Krups EA8080 Bean To Cup Coffee Machine.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Meanwhile, in Scotland, some students are saying, “See! I told you so!”

khani
    Free Member

I was coming out of asda slipped on an empty can of special brew, fell on a stray staffie, and dropped my jar of nescafe on my foot!
    Bloody middle classes are allways better off!!

yossarian
    Free Member

Very good northwind!

kimbers

splashed balsamic vinegar in my eye, had to watch the subtitled, gritty french/dutch/swedish crime drama with 1 eye afterwards

retro83
    Free Member

I slipped on some organic hummous 🙁

Gunz
    Free Member

I hurt a finger typing on STW.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Walking round the bikes in the garage, I clipped a pair of handlebars in my whinge gland, didnt half smart I tell you 😛

toab
    Free Member

Have scuffed my elbows riding up and down the side of the house with the Spuds I’ve never dared to try before. Now have bright red, victorian brickdust coloured elbows

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    Is she in Hamas?

This may explain why it was largely unused.

16stonepig
    Free Member

Hummus drowning.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Is it even more middle class to mitigate the risk of such injuries by getting Ocado to deliver to your door instead…?

In my defence, I don’t have a car..

hambl90
    Free Member

Put my back out the other week after getting up from oiling MIT chain , I’m getting too old for this 🙁

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘A very middle class injury’ is closed to new replies.