Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • A town of Fireworks
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

well there it was, as the first rocket whistled skyward no doubt jettisoned from the hand of a smoldering drunk eleven year old single mother. I couldn't help thinking:

its garden mattress burning season folks!

Swindon once again will be living the dream from now until next February!

who the hell gives these animals explosives and why aren't there more deaths??

Kuco

Any other time of the year I try to buy explosives I get a visit from the police 😉

john_drummer
    Free Member

Diwali coming up, followed by Plot Neet (as they say in Halifax) so Bradford area will be alive to the sight, sound & smell of small explosives for about the next 3-4 weeks

5thElefant
    Free Member

why aren't there more deaths??

Well… as any child of the 70s will tell you… fireworks are safe, knives are safe, guns are safe. Even bicycles without helmets [SHOCK HORROR!] are safe.

Go on. Blow some shit up. It's fun.

brakes
    Free Member

We have a round the clock melée of scooters, screamers and bangers at the moment
    everyone needs something to whinge about

Gary_C

Go on. Blow some shit up. It's fun.

Indeed.Takes me back to my youth (in the 70's),& one time in particular,smeaking up behind a car that was being reversed out of a driveway,& whizzing a banger up the exhaustpipe!Bloody driver jumped out & chased me & my mate for fookin ages,despite us both trying to put him off by lobbing more 'live' bangers at him..

mrchrispy

Ahhhh firework and kids 🙂
    late 70's early 80's.
    we attacked some older kids on the beach with rockets….launched then from up on the dunes at them down on the beach. the chased us for hours and kick the sh1t outta the guys they caught (i hid under a car)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘A town of Fireworks’ is closed to new replies.