Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • A thankyou to 2 pure
  • motox2k
    Free Member

Have a Joplin 3, had a few issues with it, but fair play to 2 pure, i feel they have done more than expected of them.

Cheers

Stu

thegman67

That’s good to know my Joplin 4 is going in for an overhaul next week

showerman
    Free Member

always found them to be helpful and repair foc anything i send back.

crazy-legs

2Pure have excellent customer service, they’ve fixed a couple of faults with my old NiteRider free of charge even though it was way out of warranty and I expected to pay for it. Above and beyond the call of duty.

djc1245
    Free Member

They couldn’t fix my 3 year old NiteRider minewt, so sent me a brand new one(the USB version). An excellent company

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Agree with the above. Have sent me new seals and a guide block FOC for my Joplin 3.

People may argue with the reliability of Joplins but in my experience, they’re no better/worse than many other dropper posts. Luckily they’re backed up with such good customer service from 2Pure that mines never been out of action due to waiting for a service/parts etc.

Would definitely, definitely buy another Joplin or this new CB post, purely based on 2Pure’s backup.

lorettocourt
    Free Member

Afraid I disagree with the 2pure comments – maybe I am unlucky but they have now had my post for a month They don’t answer the phone but tell you to email instead so I email and it takes them a week to reply with false promises of returning it to me – and now no reply at all for the last 10 days!

Sanny
    Free Member

2pure? Nothing but praise from me. Great guys to deal with. Excellent customer care.

chris36860
    Free Member

I’m having my first dealing with them at the moment and really NOT impressed. Brought a pair of CB Iodine wheels and the bearings have gone in 4 months. 2Pure said would get some in, but never did. They gave me the bearing sizes so I could order some myself, but they gave me the wrong sizes. They never answer the phone and still waiting for a reply to emails from 2 weeks ago. I’ve complained to CB USA and now have the correct bearings sent from the US. Now I’m trying to get some spare spokes from them, and guess what? They can’t find any. Also the free hub has gone and no reply to that email either.

Maybe not all down to 2Pure,but no more Crank Brothers good for me!!

Flapjack
    Free Member

Fantastic company to deal with. I bought a used Joplin 3 off here a couple of months ago and after emailing them recently they sent me a replacement clamp (after I broke it) and a slider block thing to minimise the slight lateral movement…. all free of charge I offered to pay something but they refused – didn’t even ask for the postage costs! Proper customer service.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A thankyou to 2 pure’ is closed to new replies.