Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • A Single Strap Can Turn Your Bike’s Frame Into a Basket
  • GrahamS
    Junkyard
    Free Member

surely with baguettes you just pretend you are jousting

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Using a couple of bungee cords I had to take a roll of lino across town. It was about twice as long as the bike and I felt like a knight of olde

MrSparkle

Nah, Knights of Old can shift bigger stuff than a roll of lino… http://www.knightsofold.ltd.uk/ 😀

jackthedog
    Free Member

Knights of Old? Pah!

A.L.E ftw!

soma_rich
    Free Member

I do like a knee high sock ….

kayak23

Splendid idea! Would also prevent display-dogs from jumping through your frame for practise.

However, depending on the load it may induce a man-with-a-massive-beerbelly style of pedalling gait.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Looks better than some of the massively overdesigned framebags people flash about on here.

meehaja
    Free Member

regarding knights of old, I was thinking the other day about modern knights (Sir such and such etc) and thinking perhaps what Britain needs to become great again is getting all the knights to hang out in town and city centres (they can work their own patch if they like) and get them to slay wrongdooers with a large sword. If they want horses thats their own business.

qwerty
    Free Member

I like the idea, and it would out simplify the frame bags used by the overnighters but I think in reality it would all end up sliding towards the head tube in a big slack mess of elastic.

So who’s gonna buy & try ready for a stw review?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A Single Strap Can Turn Your Bike’s Frame Into a Basket’ is closed to new replies.