Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • A sign Team GB must be doing well.
  • athgray
    Free Member

You can tell we are doing well when some of our silver and bronze medalist end up feeling dejected or in awkward interviews. Glad for Andy Murray, but felt a bit sorry for Laura Robson in BBC interview just now.
    Looks like she was there to make up the numbers.

CountZero

It was the mixed doubles; there needs to be two people, one female…
    So yes, she was making up the numbers…

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

ooooooo controversial..

mboy
    Free Member

It was the mixed doubles; there needs to be two people, one female…
    So yes, she was making up the numbers…

I’m far from a Murray fan, and actually quite admire Laura Robson normally.

But my god she was useless this evening! He’d have been better off on his own in that Doubles final, she lost them that game… He was in the form of his life and was strutting his stuff having just beaten Federer, she was making mistakes a good club player wouldn’t make!

Edric64
    Free Member

Nervous 18 year old in first really big final .? I think you are harsh.He made mistakes as well especially the easy volley at 30 all on her serve and a couple of others he should have put away

Fueled
    Free Member

But my god she was useless this evening! He’d have been better off on his own in that Doubles final

+1

She is a lot prettier than Murray, I’ll give her that.

athgray
    Free Member

Poor Murray is obviously nervous in interviews. He can’t keep his right hand off his face. I thought at one stage he was going to pick his right eyeball out.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

she was making mistakes a good club player wouldn’t make!

very funny.

she’s only just broke into the top 100 as a singles player – she did pretty well helping them get to the final and she played pretty well in the first set, before they then upped their game. Even then she played some pretty brave shots up until then end.

DickBarton

Next time you get to the Olympic finals you can let her know what she should do.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘A sign Team GB must be doing well.’ is closed to new replies.