• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • A shout out for "Ison Distribution"
  • wideford
    Free Member

Just something I thought I should take the time to say, before I forget.

I’ve been running set of Halo Freedom rims now for over a year. A couple of weeks back the rear Supa-drive hub packed up. What a pain! No bike for the best week of the year so far. Arghh!

Now this post could have been very different except for I phoned Ison Distribution to see what parts I would need to purchase. (Firstly I thought the freehub had packed up, but upon closer inspection it was the ratchet ring.)
    “Send it to us and we’ll fix it.” I was told. There was no questions or passing the buck. So I sent them the wheel and it’s back with me now a week later. A new hub with upgraded internals. The scabby spokes because of a slipped chain all replaced. In fact the rim seems to be the only original part. The old parts which hadn’t failed were in a bag in the box to go in my spares box.
    Really top notch service and communications. Well done Ison Distribution.

Now the critics out the will be saying that’s what they should have done, and you may be right. But plenty companies don’t do it.

Had they sent me parts I would have been happy. Had they repaired the wheel and put my working parts back on it that would have been great, But I have a good as new wheel for nothing.
    We often hear “parts only, you’ll have to fit them”, ” do you have the receipt?” ” have you kept up the service”.

We can all be very quick to relate horror stories about companies, but complaining is easy.
    So when a company backs it products like this with no messing and no hassle I just thought I would give them a shout.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘A shout out for "Ison Distribution"’ is closed to new replies.