Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • a short web comic ghost story to chill the bones
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

I crapped out half way and thought about kittens

mattk
    Free Member

Good find, thanks for sharing

Stoner
    Free Member

got half way and stopped.

Why do I hate horror so much? Im such a sissy.

teasel
    Free Member

I like that.

I like horror and can usually predict when a scare scene is coming but, for obvious reasons with this kind of thing, it really wasn’t expected in the way it was presented – good stuff.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I was expecting one of those horror faces to appear screaming at some point so was a bit disappointed at the end 😆

woody2000

Did I miss something, that wasn’t remotely scary! Maybe it loses something in translation 🙂

Drac

I like horror and can usually predict when a scare scene is coming but, for obvious reasons with this kind of thing, it really wasn’t expected in the way it was presented – good stuff.

I found it very predictable.

tomhoward

I normally don’t like horror stuff but persevered to the end, my overriding feelings at the end were… Meh…

teasel
    Free Member

I found it very predictable.

Oh, how we differ…

teasel
    Free Member

Though I feel I should elaborate at the risk of spoiling it for others.

I got a little thrill, as it were, because I was a reading a comic and although it’d happened earlier, the last ‘movie’ wasn’t expected. I expected her to return but not like that, if you get my meaning. The accompanying sound, however, failed to scare and instead made me chuckle…whilst on the shitter.

At least I was in the appropriate location for frights n ting…

edward2000
    Free Member

Meh

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘a short web comic ghost story to chill the bones’ is closed to new replies.