Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • a sense of dread – butterflies in the stomach. Stress?
  • Pook

Had a tough week at work – but on more than a few occasions i got a sense of dread. Proper butterflies in the stomach, irrational worry about it, not quite panic but nervousness. For no real reason.
    I’ve good boss. I’m doing well by all accounts and there was no major issue in the work i was doing – certainly not life and death or anything – but still i’ve had this anxiety – wincing when downloading emails and stuff.

Not normal i assume?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Is it the thought of the chat forum getting one up on the bike forum? This isn’t going to help…

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

Could be something simple like you’ve done too many hours and simply need a week off.

Bregante

Not normal i assume?

It is in my job.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Not normal i assume?

Anxiety is incredibly normal. Majority suffer from it in our lives to some extent.

It’s a bizarre thing where you can be seeming to be anxious, worried or even full on panic attacks, over absolutely nothing and no rational reason. Well except for the fact you’re getting this stuff which makes you then worried, and that generates symptoms that matches almost anything. So you then consult Doctor Google and it’s even worse.

Key is to recognise what’s going on and ride it out, work out how to manage it.

And exercise. Absolutely amazing how well exercise works. Go ride a bike 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It is in my job.

Bizzies be bizzyin’ 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘a sense of dread – butterflies in the stomach. Stress?’ is closed to new replies.