• This topic has 128 replies, 48 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • A question to the whole forum including the mods.
  • sv

Ton – its fairly obvious to me you are joking with these things, forget about the losers and get on with enjoying life. It only matters if you value their opinion and lets face it there are a few on here that arent worth bothering yourself about.

DezB
    Free Member

Dez, i was feeling sad when i started it.
    nowt wrong with that mate is there?

It’s the responses as much, if not more, than the OP. Who gives a toss what these freaks think of you?

ianpinder
    Free Member

😥

bullheart
    Free Member

I not a freak. You bastard.

njee20
    Free Member

My apologies for going off tengentially for a moment, I CBA to read the whole thread, but don’t have any issues with the OP, I’ve noticed periodic threats of violence as a way of solving things, but it doesn’t really affect me. I don’t recall any specific threats.

However… is your name Ton, as in a metric ton, or as in ‘Tone’, short for Tony?

I hate these names that can be pronounced various ways. Mine is my initials, N.J.E.E, not En-Jee as most people say.

Anyway, as you were.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

It’s been a long time since I felt so saddened by a thread on an internet forum.

I’ve had the priviledge of meeting Ton. I genuinely like the guy.

What I really don’t understand is the motivation of those who feel they need to wade-in and criticise another for failure to meet the entry requirements for their own circle of friends. Wouldn’t it be a boring place if we were all fitted the same stereotype.

Jamie
    Free Member

bullheart:
    I not a freak. You bastard.

You’re practically a minotaur, buddy.

philconsequence
    Free Member

(sorry to throw this on this thread but didnt want to start a new thread just to mention it)

bullheart…. i think i read something about you wanting a corporate sponsor for your charityness…. considering you have the heart of a bull have you tried redbull? cant cause too much harm throwing them an email on the off-chance?

DezB
    Free Member

iBastard

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘A question to the whole forum including the mods.’ is closed to new replies.