Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A Question from Miss Thisisnotaspoon to the forum
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

As this is the collective font of all knowledge, she wants to know if those home laser hair removal machines from boots work?

Any of the ladies of this forum have the answer? Or any of the roadies tried using them?

iain1775
    Free Member

no idea, my missus uses one of these

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Dunno, but can you use them downstairs? Cream is not that effective and a razor only lasts a day or two before the stubble and rash appear, not nice for diving.

IanMunro
    Free Member

There’s no way I’m pointing a laser near my undercarriage! Have you not seen Goldfinger?

emsz
    Free Member

As a general rule home versions of salon treatments don’t work that well. Having said that Ihave friends who use epilators and stuff with reasonable success. Tbh save up and get it done professionally would be my advice. My mum runs a salon that does these sorts of things and is continuingly rescuing women who’ve done all sorts to themselves at home.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mr thisisnotaspoon – did I look like a Yeti?

cinnamon_girl

No I haven’t. I think emsz makes some good points though.

I’ve tried waxing my legs, the pain was not a problem but regrowth was quick. If you mean another area then I would suggest going to a salon as it will be an experience. 😳

bigG
    Free Member

My Mrs went to a proper salon to get this done, from what I understand it was a bit uncomfortable at the time, but the results are permanent. She also recommends not trying this at home, pay for a professional to do it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A Question from Miss Thisisnotaspoon to the forum’ is closed to new replies.