• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by ton.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • A Orange tossfest.
  • ton

[video]http://vimeo.com/37216149[/video]

enjoy, 😀

Rockdodger
    Free Member

Quality

_tom_
    Free Member

I like your videos, just wish the music wasn’t so “shandy drinker”.

jam-bo

Got bored halfway through.

allthepies
    Free Member

For beginners they’re not too bad.

rusty90
    Free Member

Surprisingly, despite the title and the Oasis soundtrack, I rather enjoyed that.
    “Keep it real, our Jamie. Just ‘ang off t’back” 🙂

wwaswas

The proximity of houses makes it all a bit ‘boys playing in the woods’ which is good.

Blower
    Free Member

jam bo – Member

Got bored halfway through.

it aint dh runs Jambo,its steep techy shit,different to the normal berm jump berm jump ddirt in the camera were used to.
    spose you have to see the lines to appreciate it.

Jeffus
    Free Member

Great vid looks like a fun group 😀

maycontainnuts

Enjoyed that, cheers.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Liked it. Like that rocky serpentine trail at the end.

One observation about the bikes: the rear suspension doesn’t look like it’s doing much. Are they locked-out for this kind of riding?

martinxyz
    Free Member

If I was about to tackle something steep and someone said “keep it real,martin!” I think I’d turn to jelly and tumble to the bottom with laughter.

boxelder

Skidding/dragging a locked wheel down the fall line isn’t a particularly sustainable way to do things. Good skills an all, but hope they’re doing it with permission – Grandad checking out……….

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

What does gnar mean? I certainly don’t see it being steep! I ride coedybrenin a lot and that’s far steeper! More suitable for a downhill bike maybe.

scunny
    Free Member

Did not watch.

Reminds me of those Youtube videos you see of 13 year olds popping wheelies off curbs.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Wow a whole bunch of people sponsored by Orange (other bikes are available)

Good skills, minus the locking back wheels so much and causing huge amounts of damage !!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I enjoyed it! Thanks

Alex

I thought it was great. That rock at the end looked super slick. Looks bloody steep to me.

elaineanne
    Free Member

i recognise this area…its pretty local to me.. yep some Gnarley riding 😉

elaineanne
    Free Member

nowt that xD

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

I would imagine the camera doesn’t do justice to how steep it really is.

rockfield
    Free Member

looks like fun. Wish we had more trails like that down here in Somerset.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

do some of you people live in the alpz or some shitzz?!?! that will be steep stuff, i imagine most of you poncey southerners can only dream of having ‘off piste’ stuff like that to ride, honestly makes me laugh, some of you guys must have literally amazing trails round your neck of the woods that are both stupidly steep and techy if you think that isnt that bad…i can guarentee 9/10 of the people on here would find this stuff hard (or if they even attempted half of it), i dont know whether it looks steep or not really due to the camera, all i can tell you is that it is steep and techy…this isnt man made trail centre stuff that you call techy thats all rideable….

seriously good vids imo, proper riding and although not my massive cup of tea, i appreciate the bawls on some of the stuff…

and as for braking, id love to see most of you not have to brake down that stuff, surely the fact they are locking wheel suggests its super steep and not that they are extremely amateur?!?!

anyways southerners not invited (i appreciate that some southerners appreciate it though 🙂 )

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Proper old school tech fest. Love it!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

anyways southerners not invited

Divide-ist. 😉

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I ride coedybrenin a lot and that’s far steeper!

😆

Scamper
    Free Member

Sorry, i have the sound turned off at work – is this the latest sweary northerners’ work? Looks v steep – just look how far back their northern arses are off the back 😀

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I really wish I had the nads to do that stuff.
    looked steep to me too, & techy with few flowy lines, & covered in bracken so you can’t see much.
    Decent riders those lads.

float
    Free Member

I ride coedybrenin a lot and that’s far steeper!

thats nothing, ive done the werewolf drop 😛

Scamper
    Free Member

I can see it now – `Sweary northerners’ ride the Werewolf Drop’ Although with their Orange Fives they’d fit in well at the weekend, mind. The drops was taking out so many weekend warriors, its now getting its chicken run, which actually looks ok.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

“and as for braking, id love to see most of you not have to brake down that stuff, surely the fact they are locking wheel suggests its super steep and not that they are extremely amateur?!?!”

I wasn’t disagreeing thats its super steep, and perhaps that the only way of getting down is locking the rear, but is it right to keep riding the same bit again and again causing erosion that you can see happen in the Vid.

wrecker
    Free Member

do some of you people live in the alpz or some shitzz?!?! that will be steep stuff, i imagine most of you poncey southerners can only dream of having ‘off piste’ stuff like that to ride, honestly makes me laugh, some of you guys must have literally amazing trails round your neck of the woods that are both stupidly steep and techy if you think that isnt that bad…i can guarentee 9/10 of the people on here would find this stuff hard (or if they even attempted half of it), i dont know whether it looks steep or not really due to the camera, all i can tell you is that it is steep and techy…this isnt man made trail centre stuff that you call techy thats all rideable….

seriously good vids imo, proper riding and although not my massive cup of tea, i appreciate the bawls on some of the stuff…

and as for braking, id love to see most of you not have to brake down that stuff, surely the fact they are locking wheel suggests its super steep and not that they are extremely amateur?!?!

anyways southerners not invited (i appreciate that some southerners appreciate it though )

Salt and Vinegar, sir?

nealglover
    Free Member

What does gnar mean? I certainly don’t see it being steep! I ride coedybrenin a lot and that’s far steeper! More suitable for a downhill bike maybe.

He he, brilliant :mrgreen:

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I was waiting to see some interesting riding, and then it ended.

MrSmith
    Free Member

so hetero it hurts.

dabble
    Free Member

Nice one on the vid, i should really get my act together n get back out with the DRR.

Sandwich

AN Orange Toss-fest. Standards here are slipping!

jam-bo

wasnt the first bike in the vid a nukeproof anyway?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

do some of you people live in the alpz or some shitzz?!?!

I used to, as it happens.

And I’m a southerner. 😉

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

There is stuff like this in Somerset.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘A Orange tossfest.’ is closed to new replies.