Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A Morning with Jedi & Yoda at UkBikeSkills
  • cnud
    Free Member

So I just wanted to say a public thanks to Tony for getting me to fly today and to Paul for the words of encouragement. Awesome stuff, best days coaching I’ve ever had in any discipline. Hell I even got to see a 29er with strange handlebars clear a gap jump. I know it’s been said before but a day with Tony truly is one of the best investments you can make to progress your riding. Just do it !!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Is Paul on the coaching staff now?

Cool if he is! I know everyone who has been on a training day with Jedi seems to rave about it, but there is a reason, Tony really is a top bloke, I have been lucky enough to have ridden with him & not had to pay, he is just so enthusiastic about riding that you can’t help but follow his lead & improve on your own skills.

I have done things I would never of thought I would do on a bike at my age, all because Tony has told/shown me how, I’ll leave out the bit where I ‘fell off’ a quarterpipe because he said I could do it though 😉

jedi

thank you for your kind words guys.
    martin, i told you not to brake when you dropped in 🙂
    oh and paul assits me by making sure everything is buffed and ready to be used so the days goes as smooth as possible 🙂

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Is now a good time to post the pics? 😉

Seriously apart from my one minor off on a BMX I can honestly say it’s been a total pleasure to be able to ride with a legend.

The power is strong young Jedi.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I thought Yoda on here comes from Huddersfield?

jedi

my mate yoda doesn’t go on here 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

assits me by making sure everything is buffed and ready to be used

Does this refer to yesterdays thread about talcum powder around the balls?

jedi

yeah you cant beat riding with smooth balls! lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A Morning with Jedi & Yoda at UkBikeSkills’ is closed to new replies.