Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • "A large black coffee, please"
  • racefaceec90

willard – Member
    Triple espresso in a mug. Twice. On an empty stomach. It's like the bastard son of napalm and Red Bull.

Then try walking around a busy shopping street without acting like Cornholio from Beavis and Butthead. almost spat my coffee out when i read this,nice one willard!!! 😀

racefaceec90

willard – Member
    Triple espresso in a mug. Twice. On an empty stomach. It's like the bastard son of napalm and Red Bull.

Then try walking around a busy shopping street without acting like Cornholio from Beavis and Butthead. i almost spat my coffee out when i read that!!!hillarious,nice one willard!!! 😀

racefaceec90

sorry i thought my comment hadn't been uploaded,so did it again!!!apologies!!! 😳

Hairychested
    Free Member

leggyblonde – Member

double ristretto aP you big softy!

You ignorant, double ristretto?! WTF! Ristretto, than another ristretto, you can't have a double. Christ Almighty!

BigJohn

It was pointed out in the Independent today that if you ask for a Latte in Italy you will be given a glass of milk.

trailmonkey

And if you ask for 'lartay' they won't know what you want.

roper
    Free Member

It was pointed out in the Independent today that if you ask for a Latte in Italy you will be given a glass of milk.

Well that's bloody ignorant of the Italians
    🙂

juan
    Free Member

well in 4 years of living in UK I have yet to come across a cup of tea that
    Was made with real tea, not shity bags
    Actually wasn't overbrewed, bitter and too hot to drink

When I asked to people what tea they wanted (green/black/insert different flavour) they all replied normal WTF is normal tea you are ignorant idtent.
    However I have made proper tea several time for british people they all asked for milk, to what I replied "you are not meant to put milk in tea try it without first and if you want I'll had some"
    Guess what no one asked for milk.

Then if a brit can comment about coffee I can't see why a french cant comment about tea…

zokes
    Free Member

Then if a brit can comment about coffee I can't see why a french cant comment about tea…

He does have a point….

mattsccm
    Free Member

why swear at the person who can't give you your coffee? it's not their fault! Yes it is . they represent the company in all its aspects

mattsccm
    Free Member

why does expresso come in a titchy little cup. If I want a coffee I want a mug full.

trailmonkey

well in 4 years of living in UK I have yet to come across a cup of tea that
    Was made with real tea, not shity bags
    Actually wasn't overbrewed, bitter and too hot to drink

And in those 4 years, it never occured to you that it might have been your perception of good tea that was wrong, not everyone else's ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

juan, surely your politics preclude you drinking real tea……

After all, proper tea is theft…

🙂

trailmonkey

baddum tish.

Very good 😆

juan
    Free Member

well no more than crap tea CFH, so at least if you have to steal someone's legacy make sure it's actually something good.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have you tried drinking tea in l'Hexagone, juan?

I can guarantee that you can get better coffee in the UK than you can get tea in France!

juan
    Free Member

I did dink tea in l'hexagone as you said. Some very nice coffee shop that serves you proper tea.
    Volupté in Cannes spring to my mind

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

In that case, I give you Café Deco on the Gloucester Road, Kensington!

handyman
    Free Member

The best coffee i had over here in the usa is in Whole foods maplewood made by Bonnie and she is too,

FoxyChick
    Free Member

The exact same thing happened to me today.
    Returning from our hols in Scotland we stopped at a service station and I asked for a black coffee, and was then asked if I wanted milk in it!!!

Hairychested
    Free Member

#
    mattsccm – Member

why does expresso come in a titchy little cup. If I want a coffee I want a mug full.
    Posted 1 hour ago # Report-Post

If you ask for an espresso you get the real coffee. If you want a mug of dirty water – Starbucks/Costa/Coffee Republic/Nero will take your cash.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

A mug of espresso ( not expresso!) would give you caffine OD

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

A mug of espresso ( not expresso!) would give you caffine OD

Or your normal wake up call 🙂 The coffee shop at my new job is pretty good and they know that I normally want and extra shot or two 🙂

SSP

metalheart
    Free Member

Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘"A large black coffee, please"’ is closed to new replies.