Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • A great big thank you……
  • Pook

who is it then? And binners – what's the latest?

Jamie
    Free Member

I preferred the unedited version………..'twas funny.

I cannot even remember what the original version was…..

nbt

Admiralable – Member

oooh maybe we could have a Mrs STW Marple

That position has been taken by Bunnyhop 😉

RealMan
    Free Member

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Hairychested
    Free Member

Binners, despite several shots of Schwarzhog I still can't believe anybody from here would've done such a thing. Wasn't me, if it was I'd expect you to break my jaw.
    Good luck, fella!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The only forum member who comes across spiteful is elfin

I'd really, really like to hear your reasoning behind this, actually. I'm genuinely surprised that you have such a view of me. Unless you have me mixed up with someone else, perhaps?

We all make mistakes sometimes. Sometimes they unfortunately come back to bite us. I can't remember the original thread much, beyond Binners having a little moan about the client's choice of font. Which was perfectly justifiable imo. Perhaps Binners should have posted an image with the offending font in which wouldn't have publicly identified his client. I'm sure Binners knows this now. It's unprofessional behaviour, for sure. A lesson learned.

Perhaps the person who 'grassed' is somehow connected to Binners' client, and was angry that Binners was slagging off their friend/relative/loved one. Who knows. The nature of their actions does seem very vindictive and malicious though. If it is some random person just wanting to see Binners screwed over and potentially damage his livelihood, then that's just fecked up, and that person needs to take a look at themselves.

Nasty one. Binners, I hope things work out as well as poss for you mate.

user-removed
    Free Member

+1 – whatever else folk make of Fred (is it you?!) spitefulness isn't one of his attributes IMHO. Think a hard lesson has been learnt here. The OP it should be pointed out, has history. I seem to recall another thread in which he slagged off the copy (words) for a publication he was editing – I remeber being a little concerned and having a wee cringe on his behalf when I read it….

pitduck
    Free Member

It suggests that theres one seriously malicious nasty spineless little **** on here (only one lol) 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘A great big thank you……’ is closed to new replies.