Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • A good result for British justice
  • nickf
    Free Member
    project
    Free Member

Let us hope that they get a long time sent away, as opposed to comunity service etc.

The sad thing is they thought they where right in what they print, and the views they hold.

nickf
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-16985147

Updated for sentencing. Pity it wasn’t longer, but at least it shows that this won’t be tolerated any longer.

binners

There really is something we should do as a nation.

Why don’t we all go and hand out leaflets outside Mosques at Friday prayers saying that Allah wasn’t a very good cook and was frankly rubbish at gurning, or that Muhammed was a pretty poor midfielder who wore odd socks

See how they like it. We could all do it, until they pack it in with their anti-jewish, anti-gay, anti-women, anti-everything nonsense

cynic-al
    Free Member

Binners you have committed hate-crime 😉

15 months – 2 years seem OK

nickf
    Free Member

Why don’t we all go and hand out leaflets outside Mosques at Friday prayers saying that Allah wasn’t a very good cook and was frankly rubbish at gurning, or that Muhammed was a pretty poor midfielder who wore odd socks

See how they like it. We could all do it, until they pack it in with their anti-jewish, anti-gay, anti-women, anti-everything nonsense

No-one should do this for for the very good reason that 99.9% of people who go to mosques wouldn’t dream of handing out such leaflets.

Why not picket Catholic churches because of the paedophile priests? Because we all know that the vast majority of priests are exceptionally good people, regardless of whether you happen to agree with their religious views.

sofatester
    Free Member

How about i drop some off at my local working men’s club, football ground, bookies or even trail center while we’re at it?

It’s not the groups that are the issue, it’s certain individuals within those groups.

Like here on STW for example 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why don’t we all go and hand out leaflets outside Mosques at Friday prayers saying that Allah wasn’t a very good cook ……

binners if we start spreading culinary art based hatred it just brings us to down to exactly the same level as them, and it would simply mean that they had won. A better reaction would be if all men in Britain walked down the street holding hands……that would teach them.

nacho
    Free Member

+1 nickf

chewkw
    Free Member

Can we waterboard them once a month just for fun while in jail?

😈

konabunny
    Free Member

I am lukewarm on whether the law they have been convicted of breaking should exist at all.

Because we all know that the vast majority of priests are exceptionally good people

Really? We know that?

jota180
    Free Member

I am lukewarm

I can’t see those guys gertting on with you either TBH

konabunny
    Free Member

I think that pop culture reference might be a bit arcane for me, jota. Sorry.

Pook

breakfast. Time for porridge.

zippykona

There’s probably a BNP person somewhere who’s torn between hating them for being Muslim and agreeing with every word printed on that leaflet.

myheadsashed

Showering while in prison will be an interesting experience for these chaps – I wonder if some of the inmates will try to convert them 😯

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Can’t remember the bloke’s name, but there used to be a senior member of the old NF who was gay and it was quite the open secret amongst the membership. Whenever he got up to speak at a rally there would inevitably be a cry of “Silence for the Queens Speech!” ring out.
    I never could quite get my head around the hypocrisy of their position on gay people whilst having their very own Ernst Roehm stood on the stage..

Junkyard
    Free Member

We could all do it, until they pack it in with their anti-jewish, anti-gay, anti-women, anti-everything nonsense

THEY Binners THEY???

FFS some extremists of a religion Binners it is like treating every catholic as if they were a member of the IRA – you do remember what happened when we did that in Birmingham and guildford?

PS my Muslims mates would probably think you were care in the community if you did this which is pretty much what they think of extremists within their own community.

yunki
    Free Member

this is either stunning satire or primitive racist idiocy

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Can’t remember the bloke’s name, but there used to be a senior member of the old NF who was gay

There were gays throughout the NF party structures muddydwarf, as undoubtedly is also the case with the BNP. I’ve talked about it to mate of mine who was a long standing active member of the NF, and yes, he said the hypocrisy was quite shocking.

Although the former leader of the NF Martin Webster did eventually openly claim that he was gay.

Nick Griffin claims former National Front leader offered him gay sex

“Webster has maintained for years that he and Griffin had a four-year affair, something Griffin has always denied.”

Of course the existence of gays in right-wing politics, despite their traditional anti-gay stance, is nothing new. Even the Nazi Party which murdered thousands of men for nothing more than being gay, had gay men in its leadership.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘A good result for British justice’ is closed to new replies.