Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • A glowing recommendation to the customer service at freeflowbikes.com
  • Lakes_Puma

I am having trouble sourcing the correct spring weight for my rear shock and although I never even bought anything from freeflowbikes.com (I called them on the off chance) Neil there has been fantastic, contacting suppliers and calling me back several times today with updates, he has been very friendly and offered me help with any aspect of setting up my forks as well.

Link

Northwind

They were great when I got my Soul off them too. I'd never been in there shop, never been back since but they still treated me like a regular.

slowrider
    Free Member

yep, great folk. i contacted them out of the blue having found them on a google search. they sorted me out with an unbeatable price on a commencal supreme frame and threw in a maxle rear end too. not to mention a good hour or so's advice on the best bike for me.

i wish my lbs were half as good as them!

phildowling
    Free Member

Got my Commencal frame from them and fair play had cracking service. They were on the move and they searched out the frame and got it sent quickly

Would use again and recommend. (I've even kept the box for when the frame breaks….)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘A glowing recommendation to the customer service at freeflowbikes.com’ is closed to new replies.