Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • A fathers love knows no bounds….
  • MoreCashThanDash

Long arranged “big” day out on the road bikes today. 79 miles may not be long to a lot of you but it’s a good 20 miles further than the three musketeers have managed so far this year. And let me tell you that despite a liberal coating of Minty Arse Lard before I set off, I was very aware of every ripple in the road of those last 20 miles….

Imagine my joy at crawling walking through the front door to find that Jnr wanted to get out on the mountain bikes. So even though my body was protesting with every fibre of my behind being, I figured that a change of bike and shorts would help me deal with his usual short pootling riding.

Well it wasn’t that far, or technical, but he did pick a route that took in three draggiest climbs that he knows. And he rode it noticeably quicker than his usual average time.

So I’m sat here now, smiling with pride – just through gritted teeth.

choppersquad
    Free Member

What you need is a big pat on the back….and one of those circular anti-pile cushions.

MrOvershoot

Here you go MCTD

MoreCashThanDash

That looks lovely.

Maybe another one to fix to my seat post as well…?

jamj1974

Having suffered similarly – you have my sympathy!

twistedpencil

Have suffered my second regional bmx event at ‘expert’ level today, all so I can be close to my lad in the pens at the Brits this summer.

Love him, racing bmx less so! Good fun but bloody scary, everyone in the vets category seems to have been racing for 30years or more…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘A fathers love knows no bounds….’ is closed to new replies.