Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • A child free afternoon
  • yunki
    Free Member

Should give me enough time to strip down the rear hub on my mtb and also to remove the gears for a single speed summer..

Please don’t let there be broken bits inside the hub (there’s going to be broken bits inside 🙁 )

sandwicheater

A child free afternoon. I have one booked in for July.

I’m putting off a full strip/clean as I can’t afford to find any problems.

I’ll cross my fingers for you yunki.

antigee

a similar rare event here – basketball season finished so no match for youngest antigee, oldest mini antigee summoned to help cover at friends pet shop, mrs antigee announced a bad cold and would do transporting! – so shocked I stuck to my plan of a 40minute local run and finishing a tax return – complete failure to seize the day 🙁

yunki
    Free Member

What an anti-climax

Nothing is broken inside the hub, which is nice, but it means that i still have no idea why it’s making an ‘orrible noise..
    And I’m lacking a hub spacer for the SS idea so overall

meh

Best put it back together

antigee

And I’m lacking a hub spacer for the SS

I’d be vaguely but stupidly hopeful that my young hi tech folk would promptly volunteer to knock me one off on one of the many 3d printers school has. All sort of useless stuff arrives at home which somehow I’ve paid for – bit like the lottery I guess – one day, someone somewhere will get a hub spacer, what are the odds?….but will probably throw it in the bin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A child free afternoon’ is closed to new replies.