Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • A BIT OF WINTER SUN – HOLIDAY RECOMMENDATIONS!
  • al1982
    Free Member

the wife and i are looking for a bit of winter sun at the start of Feb.

we were thinking Marrakech for 4 / 5 nights

looking at spending £300 ish each including flights so £600 – £700 all in

somewhere warm with a bit of culture preferably….any suggestions?

annebr
    Free Member

Just come back from Marrakech. Easyjet fly there, so cheap flights should be easily doable if you’re flexible on dates.

Stayed here, http://www.booking.com/hotel/ma/riad-jomana.en-gb.html

2 weeks cost us about £900 (flights and accomodation over christmas and new year) so 4-5 days should be in your budget easily.

stumpy01

Tenerife is nice most times of the year, and there’s enough there to keep you busy.

richmtb

Went to Lanzarote over Xmas.

The wife picked the destination based entirely on the weather

Was pleasantly surprised by the place, not tacky at all. Good opportunities for cycling, especially on the roads. Quite a lot to see outside the resorts especially if you like a bit of interesting geology but small enough that you can cover most of it in a week.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Me I’m off to Tenerife on Friday, flights a tad over £200 for 2 From Manchester.

shermer75
    Free Member

+1 Tenerife, got back from there last week. We stayed in Puerto De La Cruz, it’s a big, sprawling kind of a place but well connected by bus to lots of great places and the old town area is nice. There are some beaches too!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I’m off to Marrakech end of Feb, came to £360 for flights and 7 nights 4* accommodation for two.

splashdown
    Free Member

+1 for Morocco……..mtb heaven 😀

Conqueror
    Free Member

Valencia, Spain

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘A BIT OF WINTER SUN – HOLIDAY RECOMMENDATIONS!’ is closed to new replies.