Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A big ask……can I borrow 2x 591 Pro Racks?
  • ltheisinger
    Free Member

Hi All (especially those in the South West),

Do any of you have a couple of 591 Pro Bike Racks I can borrow between the 7th July & 14th July?

There is a group of 8 of us traveling down to the Alps and so far we have 6x 591’s between us and we feel that we would very rarely ever need to use 8 again.

I am willing to pay a deposit or security of some sort, if anyone is good enough to lend.

Pretty Please! 🙂

GlennG
    Free Member

Got two that I don’t use a lot and you can borrow but I am in west Sussex although do travel to the west country a fair bit so could meet up depending on where you are? if nothing else local turns up give me a shout.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

GlennG – Member

Got two that I don’t use a lot and you can borrow but I am in west Sussex although do travel to the west country a fair bit so could meet up depending on where you are? if nothing else local turns up give me a shout.

That’s great – thank you very much. I am often in Reading, so could meet near there sometime & my son lives in Bracknell (an hour or so away?) so I could always arrange something with him.

If your offer is open and we get to within 4 weeks with nothing local coming up (I don’t want to leave it to late to get sorted), can I give you a shout again?

GlennG
    Free Member

Yeh no problems, I work in Southampton so that may make it easier, let me know nearer the time.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

GlennG – Member

Yeh no problems, I work in Southampton so that may make it easier, let me know nearer the time.

Thanks buddy – I am in Southampton myself sometimes for work (rarely – although I am there next week). I’ll be in touch shortly and thanks again.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Bump! Anyone local (The Westcountry)?

orangefatlad
    Free Member

I’ve got two spare I think but not local (northants) but work in Oxford? Any use?

orangefatlad
    Free Member

Btw email me if interested at smnkingstonATgooglemailDOTcom, as I’ll forget to check back here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A big ask……can I borrow 2x 591 Pro Racks?’ is closed to new replies.