Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • A bad day at the office (MTB Office)…
  • ltheisinger
    Free Member

I don’t even know why I am posting this, but I just have to say what a bad days riding I’ve had today!

Absolutely nothing went right, my riding was bad, the lines I picked were simply rubbish & my control overall was awful!

Then to top it off I hit a tree (which cause a pretty big off) and buggered my shoulder, knee & chest (not sure if its ribs or chest muscle?) and it all bloody hurts right now.

You know it’s not going right when this is the view from your cam…

Proper feeling sorry for myself! 😥

hilldodger
    Free Member

Bad days just make the good ones feel that much better – healing vibes 😀

brakes
    Free Member

can I have your bikes?

ltheisinger
    Free Member

hilldodger – Member

Bad days just make the good ones feel that much better – healing vibes

Yeah, good way to look at it – thanks buddy.

brakes – Member

can I have your bikes?

Erm…. No. I think I might give them another go soon. 😆

lee93
    Free Member

Ha that pic dont look good fella but we all have bad days best just to think about the good ones!
    If I’m having a bad day it’s usually on climbs no energy! Just get your self better then go harder!! 😉

jedi

you have to remember that everyone makes mistakes and that you’re not a machine. we all, have off days 🙂

Kryton57

brakes – Member
    can I have your bikes?

Lol!

Wookster

Yep know the feeling. Still good excuse to go out tomorrow! 😆

ltheisinger
    Free Member

lee93 – Member

Ha that pic dont look good fella but we all have bad days best just to think about the good ones!
    If I’m having a bad day it’s usually on climbs no energy! Just get your self better then go harder!!

I think that’s why I’m so gutted – I had been riding well up to yesterday, then it all went wrong. 😥

jedi – Member

you have to remember that everyone makes mistakes and that you’re not a machine. we all, have off days

True. However,that’s why I’m trying to get a date to see you Tony, then maybe there will be less bad days… 🙂

Wookster – Member

Yep know the feeling. Still good excuse to go out tomorrow!

Tomorrow! I think I might be off the bike for a couple of weeks – having suffered from broken ribs in my MX days, I think that’s where I’m at now! 😥

jedi

High5 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A bad day at the office (MTB Office)…’ is closed to new replies.