Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • 80's reboots
  • househusband

Apparently one of my favourite films has a remake on the way: Near Dark.

It’ll be shit.

Hmm… have you seen ‘Let The Right One In’ (Scandinavian original) and the ‘Let Me In’ (American remake)..?

‘Near Dark’ is one of my favourite films too.

CountZero

There is, apparrently, going to be a re-boot of Blue Thunder, or at least some talk of it.
    Drones, instead of hekilopiters.

stuey
    Free Member

How will they fit Roy Scheider in a drone? <edit oops he died 2008>

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Terrahawks

Who would play Zelda?

Ulysses 31

Mysterious Cities of Gold

The Centurions

Commando – **** yeah, do it do it, except all grey and gritty this time with no humour 😕 😆 Bennett probably my favourite baddy of all time!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Sr0Qtd3Ro[/video]

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Joseph Gordon-Levitt confirmed for live action fraggle rock…

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Even the word ‘reboot” makes me … gnnnnnnnarrggggh!

Alan Alda was asked for his thoughts about a reworking of M*A*S*H. IMO he says it all:

“No. We did the best we could and our time has past and what we did should be left as it is. I’d hate to see it raked over again. Somebody said they wanted to do a remake of Wizard of Oz. That’s nuts!”

edhornby

you do know that scarface (Al Pacino) is a remake of the 1932 original ?

and ET is the story of jesus remade as an alien (I went to the cinema, my mum cried and I didn’t, I was 5)

footflaps

and ET is the story of jesus remade as an alien (I went to the cinema, my mum cried and I didn’t, I was 5)

Jesus rode a BMX? Respect.

jon1973
    Free Member

There’s going to be a remake of Scarface.

Wasn’t the Al Pacino Scarface a remake anyway?

JoeG
    Free Member

footflaps – Member

Jesus rode a BMX? Respect.

shermer75
    Free Member

At least they haven’t raked over Cop and a Half

jimjam
    Free Member

jon1973 – Member

There’s going to be a remake of Scarface.

Wasn’t the Al Pacino Scarface a remake anyway?

Yes. A loose remake of the 1932 film of the same name.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Baywatch.

Yep. Seriously. There’s going to be a remake of Baywatch. With “The Rock” in it.

bearnecessities

If Caroline Holden is played by Lucy Pinder, I’m in.

JulianA
    Free Member

Point Break doesn’t need a remake.

Sapphire and Steel could NEVER be as good as it was with Joanna Lumley and David McCallum in it (just been watching Colditz with DMcC and he’s very good)

Why have so few Georgette Heyer and Nevil Shute books been filmed? There are some fantastic stories out there that would make great films. These Old Shades, Devil’s Cub (the Duke of Avon was SUCH a great character!) Actually there were quite a few more Nevil Shute stories filmed, but decent versions are thin on the ground or little known – No Highway, for example?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’m waiting for a remake of 80’s classic ‘They Live’. Original was low budget, bit naff, not great acting, but nevertheless great sci-fi film overall. Someone could really do something with it.

Northwind

I always hoped for a Goonies remake which shows them dealing with the reality of Life After One Eyed Willy. Stef denies it ever happened, Data is in an asylum, Brand killed himself, Andi’s a meth addict, Mouth is a shoe salesman in an unhappy marriage, Mikey thinks he’s a hobbit… And in the end, we’re left arguing as to whether Chunk imagined it all.

The Rock can do whatever he wants tbh, it all goes towards cementing his position as Most Unlikely Mother****** Ever.

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘80's reboots’ is closed to new replies.